To maintain good standing and to be eligible for graduation in the College of Allied Health, the student must meet each of the following minimum standards of performance:
- A minimum grade of C or S in each program course.
- A grade point average of 2.50 or higher each semester.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.50 or higher while enrolled in an academic program in the College.
- A grade point average of 2.50 or higher in all required courses in the academic program in which the student is enrolled.
- Satisfactory professional performance and behavior.
- Satisfactory progress, as determined by the Academic and Professional Progress Committee and the Dean.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) and Master of Science (M.S.) Graduate College programs in the College of Allied Health must comply with the academic standards of the University of Oklahoma Graduate College, which are printed in the Graduate College Bulletin.