Students should obtain a copy of the Request for Fundraising Form online or from the Office of Academic and Student Services to request approval for fundraising activities.
Guidelines for using the Schusterman Center or College of Allied Health buildings for fundraising include:
- All activities must comply with the above form.
- All promotional material must be placed on bulletin boards, or attached with masking tape to washable surfaces. Nothing is to be placed on glass doors or windows.
- Sales stands must not impede the flow of traffic or create a safety hazard in the building.
- Sales stands must be placed far enough from classrooms so noise does not interrupt classes.
- Promotional material must be removed immediately after sales have been completed.
- Participants of sales or other events must clean area before leaving.
- All advertisement of fundraising must include the following statement: This [EVENT/PROJECT] is a project of [INSERT RSO NAME] and is not sponsored or endorsed by the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center or the College of Allied Health. If you have any questions about this event, please contact [NAME] at [EMAIL/PHONE].
- College of Allied Health students will be notified that ALL fundraising emails must include the standard disclaimer as noted above. The Assistant Dean for Academic and Student Services will monitor ALL fundraising email messages and require students make corrections to the message to meet fundraising policies and procedures.
With regard to the rules and regulations for the use of other buildings on Oklahoma City or Tulsa campuses, check with the Office of Academic and Student Services.